pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Adobe Combo Box field not getting value
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 15:40:51 GMT
Hi,

> Am 07.05.2015 um 17:32 schrieb Lorena Leishman <lorenaleishman@yahoo.com.INVALID>:
>
> Hi everyone,
> I am using pdfbox 1.8.8. When I send a value to a combo box field using PDChoiceField
it works great for Nuance but when I am running my program using adobe the field won't get
set. Even though I am using the same pdf.
> Have anyone seen this issue before? Is there an extra step to do if we use adobe?

I don't know if I understood the question correctly.

So you have a PDF form where you set the value using PDFBox. That value is visible in Nuance
but not in Adobe Reader - is that what you are saying?

BR
Maruan