pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Can't resolve page number
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 19:15:07 GMT
Am 11.05.2015 um 21:00 schrieb Noam Silver:
> Hi,
> It seems to be working (I probably have some bugs I need to sort out).
> Thanks!
> Where is the official repository (google gives multiple results)? In the
> snapshots directory Ill find the 1.8.10 snapshot .jar, right? Is there also
> the source code bundled or I need to download the whole directory for that?
> Sorry for the nub questions...
> Thanks for all your help!

You can get the snapshots (without source) here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/1.8.10-SNAPSHOT/

if you want to download the sources and build yourself, use this for the
unreleased 1.8.10 version:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/branches/1.8

You need maven to build. The jars will be in "pdfbox
reactor/app/target". If you want to build with sources, add "source:jar"
to the maven goals. (If you have a good IDE, then it supports maven and
svn out of the box :-))

If you get the error message "JCE unlimited strength jurisdiction policy
files are not installed" when building, install the JCE files
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce-7-download-432124.html
or run maven with -DskipTests=true

The advantage is that you can debug in the source code. However, if you
start to do this, then it is either a misunderstanding of yours, or a
bug in PDFBox, so don't hesitate to ask.

Tilman

> Noam
>

> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:33 PM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please give feedback about whether your problems are solved or not... or
>> if you have hit different roadblocks, or if you need the current source for
>> debugging.
>>
>> Btw, that one from yesterday was already the "improved" version, it is now
>> also in the official repository and the snapshots directory.
>>
>> Tilman
>>

>> Am 11.05.2015 um 06:47 schrieb Noam Silver:
>>
>>> Thanks! this is grate!
>>>
>>> Noam
>>>
>>> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 1:32 AM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
>>> wrote: