pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Can't resolve page number
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 19:13:57 GMT
Am 10.05.2015 um 19:58 schrieb Noam Silver:
> The code which I was talking about with the *namesDict =
> doc**.getDocumentCatalog().getNames()
> *returns *null *is part of the pdfbox code in the *findDestinationPage *method
> in the section of the *if( rawDest instanceof PDNamedDestination )* in the
> *PDOutlineItem*  class.
> It sems that there is an anomaly in this spacific pdf. Ill try to load the
> pdf with *loadNonSeq(file,null) *and see what's the difference.

I looked at the file, and my first impression is that this is a bug in
PDFBox. In your file, the document catalog has a /Dests entry, but
PDFBox is looking for a /Names entry, which itself has a /Dests entry.
Your document is using a PDF 1.1 concept, while PDFBox supports the 1.2
concept only, but should of course support both.

Be patient...

Tilman