pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Johanneke Lamberink <johanneke.lamber...@onior.com>
Subject Re: Adding annotations from XFDF file to PDF document
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:37:14 GMT
Hi,

Op 15/4/15 11:45 schreef Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de>:

>Hi,
>
>> Am 15.04.2015 um 10:44 schrieb Johanneke Lamberink
>><johanneke.lamberink@onior.com>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Thank you for replying.
>>
>> I did try using ImportXFDF. Unfortunately, this will only load the
>>³text²
>> annotation and throws an IOException when any other annotation is
>> encountered.
>>

>could you upload a sample pdf and xfdf to a public location to take a
>look?

I’ve made a .zip with 4 files, which you can download here:
https://onior-my.sharepoint.com/personal/johanneke_lamberink_onior_com/_lay
outs/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=9nNR9UdnjlmoU%2fHn9qhqXbT%2b2uWMR
5ar4CkFZjTb%2bbk%3d&docid=0f88504e606374b2fa948af871a8fb107

The files are a PDF file (example-pdf.pdf), an XFDF file
(example-xfdf.xml), a screenshot of the annotations that I made
(example.jpg) and a screenshot of the code used and the resulting output
(example-output.png).

Please let me know if you need more information :)

Kind regards,

Johanneke Lamberink