pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Johanneke Lamberink <johanneke.lamber...@onior.com>
Subject Re: Adding annotations from XFDF file to PDF document
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:44:51 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I did try using ImportXFDF. Unfortunately, this will only load the ³text²
annotation and throws an IOException when any other annotation is
encountered.

Having had a look at the current trunk, I¹m not sure what the improvements
should be. In the code regarding FDF/XFDF I don¹t see any significant
changes.

Kind regards,

Johanneke Lamberink