pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Xu, Hui@DCSS" <Hui...@dcss.ca.gov>
Subject RE: .XDP file can load & edit in PDFBox?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 22:47:18 GMT
We have .xdp templates in history, may find a way to reset some values and save.

-----Original Message-----
From: Maruan Sahyoun [mailto:sahyoun@fileaffairs.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 2:55 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: .XDP file can load & edit in PDFBox?

Hi,

> Am 08.04.2015 um 21:37 schrieb Xu, Hui@DCSS <Hui.Xu@dcss.ca.gov>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have lots .xdp forms. We are developing a new Java application.

as already asked on the dev mailing list - do you have .xdp files or do you have PDFs with
XFA forms?

BR
Maruan

> Is it possible that pdfbox can load .xdp form and reset some field values, and then save
it?

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable
laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.