pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Xu, Hui@DCSS" <Hui...@dcss.ca.gov>
Subject .XDP file can load & edit in PDFBox?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 19:37:44 GMT
Hi,

I have lots .xdp forms. We are developing a new Java application.

Is it possible that pdfbox can load .xdp form and reset some field values, and then save it?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized
interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.