pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDFBox detecting checked/unchecked checkboxes
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:39:02 GMT
I looked at your file... it doesn't have acroforms. So we're back to
square one.

So what you could do is either to use text extraction (to test whether
these boxes are glyphs), or graphic method you mentioned at the beginning.

However I just tried text extraction, but I didn't get the boxes. This
suggests that these are graphics.

If your job is to evaluate lots of PDF files like this one, you could do
it with graphics, but only if these PDFs are really identical except for
the boxes.

Tilman