pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: java source in PDFBox snapshot jars?
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 06:49:01 GMT
Hi,

> Thomas Chojecki <info@rayman2200.de> hat am 21. April 2015 um 18:19
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi Andrew,
> this is more a maven style to not include the sources jar in each
> snapshot. I think the main idea behind this is to help the
> infrastructure to save storage. At the present time, it makes no sense
> to spare space because it is not expensive, but maybe someone should
> ask the apache infra first, before changing it.
IMHO, we don't need to do so. Those SNAPHOTs are deleted on a regularly basis,
so that only the most recent versions are available. Furthermore the PDFBox jars
are quite small compared to other projects, so that infra most likely won't any
headache if we put those source jars into the repo as well.

I'll try to find out what we have to do to publish the sources as well, see
PDFBOX-2770

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler