pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Milan Tomic <tomicmi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Extracting text
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 13:12:04 GMT

Here are files uploaded because email server seems to removed it:
http://www.filedropper.com/w9

http://www.filedropper.com/fax_1
Kind regards,Milan

     On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 2:58 PM, Milan Tomic <tomicmilan@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 Hello,
I am somehow new to PDF format of files and I don't understand its structure. I am attaching
2 PDFs that I have problems with. The problem is that I can not extract and replace data:
person name or company name. Some other text is possible to extract, like field titles/descriptions.
1. Why is some data text "hidden" and not accessible?
2. Is there any way to transform PDF into "normal" PDF where each text is accessible / parsable
/ replacable.
I am trying to search a PDF for a string and to replace it.
Thank you in advance,Milan