pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From phi...@free.fr
Subject Re: Filling out PDPage forms
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:15:09 GMT

Hi Maruan,

I have tried importing the form using LayerUtility.importPageAsForm(), into the destination
PDF, as follows (sorry, Scala code, but comprehensible).

However, the page is blank.

Is importPageAsForm the right method to import a form?

Cheers,

Philippe

import org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel._
import org.apache.pdfbox.util._
import org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.common.PDRectangle

object App {

  def main(args: Array[String]) = {

  	val pathToPdfTemplateFile = "D:\\dev\\ProjectData\\fillbundlelabelformData\\pdf\\template\\LO_Labels210315_formulaire.pdf"
  	val pathToClonedFile = "D:\\dev\\ProjectData\\fillbundlelabelformData\\pdf\\generated\\clone.pdf"

  	val templatePDDocument = PDDocument.load(pathToPdfTemplateFile)
  	val clonedDocument = new PDDocument
  	val pDPage = new PDPage(new PDRectangle(612, 792))
  	clonedDocument.addPage(pDPage)
  	val aLayerUtility = new LayerUtility(clonedDocument)
  	val aPDXObjectForm = aLayerUtility.importPageAsForm(templatePDDocument, 0)
        clonedDocument.save(pathToClonedFile)
        clonedDocument.close
	templatePDDocument.close

  }