pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kiss <sk...@wlu.ca>
Subject Problem building pdfbox on mac os 10.9
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:17:31 GMT
Hi: I'm a relative newbie and having difficulty installing pdfbox 1.8.9 on.

  1.  Where should I put the file pdfbox-app-1.8.9.jar
  2.  I think I have maven installed but mvn -version returns "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/maven/cli/MavenCli : Unsupported major.minor
version 51.0"
  3.  From some of my reading this appears to be a problem with having Java 1.7 installed
on Yosemite, rather than 1.6.

Can anyone provide any help?
Thanks.