pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Martin Schröder <mar...@oneiros.de>
Subject Re: Problem building the project with Eclipse and m2e
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:16:37 GMT
> Added the repository in the synchronized view:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox
>
> From the right-click context menu on the trunk folder: "Checkout as Maven
> Project..."
>
> That's it. I assume it is supposed to work on the fly without any
> modifications to the pom.xml or something like that.

Thanks,
that gives a lot of projects as expected (after one has the right m2e
connector for subversion (which is difficult with subclipse)).

Methinks this project should have a hacking guide mentioning this
information.

But with m2e the preflight project gives the dreaeded
"Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
com.googlecode.maven-download-plugin:download-maven-plugin:1.2.1:wget
(execution: get-bavaria, phase: generate-test-resources)"

Is there a way to get that working with m2e?
I can _circumvent_ it with
https://stackoverflow.com/a/14809920/821436, but that feels unclean...
(and it modifies the pom.xml)

Best