pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Eric Douglas <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject Re: Pdfbox trunk error
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 21:37:19 GMT
I have used maven a long time ago, I forget how.  The project has a bunch
of pom.xml files I forget how to use.
I'm using Eclipse Luna 4.4.1.  I have m2e installed.

I can compile the pdfbox jar by right clicking the build.xml file under the
the pdfbox folder, selecting Run As, Ant Build.
The fontbox jar came with the subversion install.  The fontbox folder
doesn't have a build.xml.