pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Eric Douglas <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject Re: pdfbox warnings
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:10:22 GMT
I want it to use embedded fonts, but it appears to be looking for installed
fonts for the check mark on an iText editable check box field, so I tried
installing ZapfDingbats.ttf.

Now it just gets this log
org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.font.Type1Glyph2D getPathForCharacterCode
WARNING: No glyph for 52 (.notdef) in font ZapfDingbats

Now it doesn't log "Using fallback font" so I don't know what it's doing.
I can only guess iText is also using a fallback font which is apparently
not available to pdfbox?
Is there a way I can set the pdfbox fallback font for the
renderPageToGraphics?