pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Eric Douglas <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject Re: Problem building the project with Eclipse and m2e
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:53:52 GMT
Tell me you're not referring to Net...?  Have they improved it much?  I
tried it once years ago and it took forever to load.

I installed m2e and I can't get pdfbox to compile using the Maven in
Eclipse.  Maybe I didn't install something right.  I had a big Maven plugin
on Eclipse a couple versions ago, on Juno I think.  It had a lot of right
click menu options I don't see currently.
I haven't seen many Maven Java projects.  More people use ant.
I can build an ant project, though for my personal projects I just compile
then right click the project and select Export to make a jar.  I just copy
the folder structure and do import existing to copy to another machine.  I
just got pdfbox to work by downloading a snapshot and doing an import
existing project.  I could build a new pdfbox jar using ant though it
didn't have a build file for fontbox.