pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Swapnil Raverkar <swapnil.raver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFBox loading larger PDF
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 07:14:04 GMT
Hi Tilman,

For PDFBox is there any way to load the file in chunks instead of loading
entire file in memory for populating the document object? It is consuming
around 1GB heap memory at start-up for a single file (200 MB) for a single
user and drops down to 600-700 MB during the processing time.

Thanks,
Swapnil