pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Lachezar Dobrev <l.dob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer logs
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:16:38 GMT
  In that case I suspect you need to check JULI [1].
  It's not short, and at places it is cryptic, but is the definitive source.

  A quick-and-dirty cork-in:
  1. create a logging.properties file (name is arbitrary)

  2. put in that file the following two lines
  handlers=
  .level=OFF

  3. start your program with the following system property:
  java ... -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/path/to/logging.properties ...

  http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/logging/overview.html