pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: org.apache.pdfbox.searchengine?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 09:27:16 GMT
Hi,

that's now part of the examples package [org.apache.pdfbox.examples.lucene;] and no longer
within core.

BR
Maruan

> Am 25.03.2015 um 23:13 schrieb Yoel R. GARCIA DIAZ <yr.garciadiaz@me.com>:
>
> I am sure that this has been asked before but I am new to pdfbox and can’t reconcile
its documentation with the available api after adding the 1.8.8 version to my app.

> The second line on this page suggests that I should be able to 'import org.apache.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument’
but no. This means that the Lucene Integration is also wrong 'Document luceneDocument = LucenePDFDocument.getDocument(
... );’