pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Yoel R. GARCIA DIAZ" <yr.garciad...@me.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.pdfbox.searchengine?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 18:58:05 GMT
Hi Maruan, thanks for the reply.

I see what you mean but this package (examples) is not published in mvn. I guess I’ll have
to download and add it manually to my app.

> On 26 Mar 2015, at 05:27, Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> that's now part of the examples package [org.apache.pdfbox.examples.lucene;] and no longer
within core.

> BR
> Maruan
>
>> Am 25.03.2015 um 23:13 schrieb Yoel R. GARCIA DIAZ <yr.garciadiaz@me.com>:
>>
>> I am sure that this has been asked before but I am new to pdfbox and can’t reconcile
its documentation with the available api after adding the 1.8.8 version to my app.

>> The second line on this page suggests that I should be able to 'import org.apache.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument’
but no. This means that the Lucene Integration is also wrong 'Document luceneDocument = LucenePDFDocument.getDocument(
... );’

>> So, is Lucene integrated with PDFBox in version 1.8.8 and above (2.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
or not at all anymore?