pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDFBox loading larger PDF
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 06:44:50 GMT
Errors that happen in concurrent situations are notoriously hard to
find. The best would be to prepare
- a large file of the kind you mention
- code of a servlet to be run in tomcat (smallest possible code that
brings the error)
then use ab.exe to stress-run the servlet in the tomcat 8 and fine tune
the parameters until it happens for sure, then send us all that.

If the file is confidential, try if the error happens by merging a non
confidential file with itself.

Tilman