pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDF without stamps
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:57:22 GMT
Hi Kevin,

The problem is that our annotation rendering doesn't work on rotated
pages. If the "rotation 90" is removed at the page level, the
annotations appear at the correct place in the "not rotated page". I'll
open a new issue.

Tilman

Am 02.03.2015 um 18:01 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> you can send it to me and I'll take a look.
>
> BR
>
> Maruan
>
> Am 02.03.2015 um 16:23 schrieb Kevin Morin <morin@codelutin.com>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I found a pdf file which have some kind of stamps, but these stamps are not displayed...
When I open the file with evince, I have the following warnings: "Unimplemented annotation:
POPPLER_ANNOT_FREE_TEXT", "Unimplemented annotation: POPPLER_ANNOT_STAMP", "Unimplemented
annotation: POPPLER_ANNOT_INK" but it is displayed correctly. I have no particular logs with
pdfbox.