pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Bauer <bauer.va...@gmail.com>
Subject Underlined text is not displayed correctly in Apple Preview 8.0 (859.7) with pdfbox 2.0 snapshot
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 16:58:15 GMT
Im using latest PDFBox 2.0 latest snapshot to add an underlined link on a pdf. When I open
the link in Adobe 11 it is displayed correctly with an underlined link.

When I open the same pdf with Apple Preview 8.0 (859.7) it is displayed as solid line box.
Actually except dashed every PDBorderStyleDictionary option is displayed as solid in apple
preview.

This is my sample code.
https://gist.github.com/Vad1mo/c8458fd90414e88821e3 <https://gist.github.com/Vad1mo/c8458fd90414e88821e3>

I can provide a pdf, but it doesn't matter you can take any pdf you want.