pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: PDF without stamps
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 17:01:27 GMT
Hi Kevin,

you can send it to me and I'll take a look.

BR

Maruan

Am 02.03.2015 um 16:23 schrieb Kevin Morin <morin@codelutin.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I found a pdf file which have some kind of stamps, but these stamps are not displayed...
When I open the file with evince, I have the following warnings: "Unimplemented annotation:
POPPLER_ANNOT_FREE_TEXT", "Unimplemented annotation: POPPLER_ANNOT_STAMP", "Unimplemented
annotation: POPPLER_ANNOT_INK" but it is displayed correctly. I have no particular logs with
pdfbox.