pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Regarding Changing the Font Appearnce of Pdf Box
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 12:08:10 GMT
Hi,

which version of PDFBox are you using? If you are using PDFBox 2.0 you could set the Default
Apppearance on the form level.

> Am 30.03.2015 um 13:47 schrieb Ganesan <kganesan@invest2care.com>:
>
> Hi,
>  Could you please help me changing the Default appearance of Text Fields in Pdf AcroForm
using Pdf Box. Most of the time I am using
>     COSDictionary.setString(COSName.DA, "/Helv 9 Tf") or COSDictionary.setString(COSName.DA,
PDFType1Font.HELVETICA)  but I want the Default appearance to have the specified font when
immediately the form loaded.

COSDictionary.setString(COSName.DA, PDFType1Font.HELVETICA)  is not OK, as you need to set
the parameters for the Tf operator at a minimum. You'd also need to make sure that the font
resource name is correct i.e. /Helv points to a resource either at the form level or field
level which has that name.

BR
Maruan

> Please help me.
>
> Thank you,
> Ganesan K.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Ganesan K.
> Invest2care Technologies Private Limited
> +91 44 2645 0460 |+91 9003840455
> kganesan@invest2care.com <mailto:kganesan@invest2care.com> | www.invest2care.com
<http://www.invest2care.com/>

> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
email in error please notify info@invest2care.com <mailto:info@invest2care.com>. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this