pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Ganesan" <kgane...@invest2care.com>
Subject Regarding Changing the Font Appearnce of Pdf Box
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:47:14 GMT
Hi,

 Could you please help me changing the Default appearance of Text Fields in
Pdf AcroForm using Pdf Box. Most of the time I am using

    COSDictionary.setString(COSName.DA, "/Helv 9 Tf") or
COSDictionary.setString(COSName.DA, PDFType1Font.HELVETICA)  but I want the
Default appearance to have the specified font when immediately the form
loaded.

Please help me.

Thank you,

Ganesan K.

Thanks & Regards

Ganesan K.

Invest2care Technologies Private Limited

+91 44 2645 0460 |+91 9003840455

 <mailto:kganesan@invest2care.com> kganesan@invest2care.com |
<http://www.invest2care.com> www.invest2care.com

logo.jpg

<mailto:info@invest2care.com> info@invest2care.com. Please note that any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.