pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: PDF to Image conversation blank
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 23:04:54 GMT
which version of PDFBox are you using? For rendering I'd suggest that you start using PDFBox
2.0 although this is still under development, as this has major enhancements for rendering
and font handling.
You can download a snapshot build from https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

BR
Maruan