pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Krasimir Aleksandrov <KAleksand...@yuzu.com>
Subject https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2523 still present (or variation of it still present)
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 23:32:00 GMT
ATT: Andreas Lehmkühler, Ilya Vasiuk

Hello,
My team is using a snapshot from /trunk of PDFBox and I'm seeing an instance ( or variation)
 of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2523 still present even with the Non Sequential
Parser. My stack looks exactly the same as reported by Ilya, but instead of "instead got >>"
I have "instead got 'xref'" ( and the offset is different of course). I have validated that
I'm using the new parser ( I'm using load() which is using the new parser (the non-sequential
parser is now  hosted in cosparser.java if I'm not mistaken)). The PDFs that report that error
can be opened in Acrobat  and PDFIum based renderers.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Krasimir