pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Tamil PDF file read Issue
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:23:07 GMT
Hi,

if copy and paste or Save As text from Adobe Reader hive you the same result than this is
because of wrong mappings in the PDF. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do as technically
the result you are getting is OK although not what you expected. You might want to upload
your PDF to a public location so we can take another look.

BR

Maruan

Am 10.02.2015 um 13:54 schrieb Thamizh Thomas <thomasjjg@gmail.com>:

> ​Hi All,
>
> I have a requirement to read PDF file which is in tamil. I read page by page. But it
only return junk characters which is unreadable. Also when copy the texts from the PDF and
paste in some other file it also returns the same. Please help me to resolve this issue. I
have also attached the document.​