pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Xref parsing performance
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 16:58:09 GMT
Am 28.02.2015 um 17:49 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:

>> >ASFAIK there is no good reason not to change both to int.
> as the offset is a 10 digit number is that really covered being an int?

I would have waited for his explanation... and now I understand what he
may have thought - consider this change you did:

-                                        new COSObjectKey(-fileOffset, 0));
+                                        new COSObjectKey((int)-fileOffset, 0));

the first paramater has a double usage within PDFBox, if negative it is
an offset in an object stream. Do we know that these are always smaller
than 0x7FFFFFFF ?

Tilman