pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Error: Header doesn't contain versioninfo
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:42:58 GMT
The beginning of the PDF is OK.

I assume you're not using the latest version (1.8.8.). However I don't
know if that is the cause. You are using this call:

          public static PDDocument load( InputStream input )

Make sure that you are really reading a PDF from the start when working
concurrently, and make sure that it is correct, i.e this "EncoderHelper"
is working properly. Maybe save your stream somewhere and create a new
stream, just to see whether this stream contains the correct stuff.

Tilman