pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to attach files to messages sent to users@pdfbox.apache.org?
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:26:43 GMT
Am 17.02.2015 um 12:32 schrieb Alan Masters:
> Thanks Andreas. I have raised a JIRA ticket - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2686

Sorry for closing it so quickly. But you're welcome to ask questions
about 2.0 here (or on stackoverflow), if you want to give 2.0 a try :-)

Tilman

0844 633 1000 | www.nhbc.co.uk

JIRA ticket or provide it using a sharehoster/public webspace/etc.

> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler
>
>> Alan Masters <AMasters@nhbc.co.uk> hat am 17. Februar 2015 um 11:10
>> geschrieben:
>>

>> Please could someone help?
>>
>> I have attached files to better describe my problem, but when they are
>> fed back to me and presumably to other members of the forum, the
>> attachments are missing.
>>

>> Alan Masters | Principal Analyst / Programmer | IT Department Direct
>> tel: 01908 747126 | email: amasters@nhbc.co.uk NHBC | NHBC House |
>> Davy Avenue | Knowlhill | Milton Keynes | Bucks | MK5 8FP
>> | Tel: 0844 633 1000 | www.nhbc.co.uk<http://www.nhbc.co.uk>
>>

>> This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If
>> you are not the addressee, please delete the email and do not use it in any way.
>> Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
>> solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
>> NHBC reserves the right to monitor all email communications. The
>> recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
>> of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
>> any virus transmitted by this email. NHBC, the National House-Building
>> Council, is limited by guarantee in England, No 320784. Registered
>> address: NHBC House, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8FP.
>> NHBC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and
>> regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation
>> Authority. NHBC Building Control Services Ltd, registered by guarantee
>> in England with Company No. 01952969. Registered address: NHBC House,
>> Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8FP. NHBC Services Ltd
>> registered by guarantee in England, No 03067703. Registered address:
>> NHBC House, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8FP. If you make
>> a claim under a Buildmark policy your personal details will be stored
>> and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Your
>> personal details may be passed to others involved with your claim such
>> as the original builder, or a consultant or remedial works contractor
>> that we may employ in connection with your claim(s) and matter
>> ancillary to your claim(s). Other than disclosure provided for in this statement,
we will not pass any data about you to any other party without your permission unless we are
required to do so by law.