pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Error on PDDocument.load
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 18:22:32 GMT
If you can, please send me (tilman at snafu dot de) the file that makes
trouble in W2008 only.

Also make sure that you are using the latest 2.0 version.
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
we're now at version 1051, thus
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/pdfbox-app-2.0.0-20150208.152501-1051.jar

I don't have W2008, but I wonder about the two error messages you mention

janv. 21, 2015 11:20:02 AM
org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.NonSequentialPDFParser checkXrefOffsets
GRAVE: Can't find the object 7 0 (origin offset 359138)
janv. 21, 2015 11:20:03 AM org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine
operatorException
GRAVE: Missing XObject: Im1

I would like to have a look at the PDF to see if there's anything that
*could* make trouble, e.g. in a bad installation.

Tilman

Am 09.02.2015 um 11:26 schrieb Kevin Morin:
> Hi,
>
> I will probably have to migrate to java 8 because of a bug in java 7
> which throws an error when rendering a certain type of PDF (cf thread
> Error on PDFRenderer.renderImage (PDFBox 2.0)). Could someone please
> check why it is not working on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard? If you
> do not have this OS, tell me what I can do to help you.
>
> Thanks
> BR
>
> Kevin
>
> On 21/01/2015 12:26, Andreas Lehmkühler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Kevin Morin <morin@codelutin.com> hat am 21. Januar 2015 um 12:14
>>> geschrieben:
>>>

>>> I thought I was running java 7 but it's java 8... I tried with java 7
>>> and it works. I do not need it to work with java 8, java 7 is ok for
>>> me.
>> It works for me using java 8 on win7 and linux as well. I guess, the
>> issue has
>> to be something else....
>>

>> BR
>> Andreas Lehmkühler
>>
>>> Thanks for your help and for all your work.
>>>
>>> Kevin

pdfs, but on
-
- Missing