pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Outline parent with P key
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 09:49:04 GMT
Indeed, the P isn't mentioned in the spec. This has been there since
2008, and we don't have the prior history. Probably somebody copied code
from elsewhere. I'll remove it.
(I think I saw both elsewhere in a PDF, probably annotations)

Re: unit tests, better start small, to see that you don't do work that
isn't used, and that you get a feeling about what is accepted.

Tilman