pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Lorena Leishman <lorenaleish...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject PDAppearance.calculateFontSize, PDAppearance.setAppearanceValue
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:46:19 GMT
Hello everyone,
I am having some error messages when I am trying to set values to some fields in a PDF form.
Many of the values are set fine but then I get these error for some fields.
 java.lang.NullPointerExceptionpdmodel.interactive.form.PDAppearance.calculateFontSize
pdmodel.interactive.form.PDAppearance.setAppearanceValue

I noticed that the fields that get updated have font size = 12 and font type Helvetica. If
I manually go to the file and change the fields that are not being updated to size =12, font
type Helvetica then it works!!
I can not have all the fields be the same size and font type. Is there a way to get around
this? and why do I have this problem in first place?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!