pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Lussmyer <Cou...@CasaDelGato.com>
Subject Creating a page from a block of CCITTG42D data?
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 04:46:46 GMT
So, I have a block of data (byte[]) that represents a scanned image, compressed using CCITTG4.
I'm new to PDFBox. (of course)

So far, I haven't been able to figure out how I can create a page that consists of just that
image.
All the examples want to read the image from a file, and decompress it.
Since I already have it as a compressed block, I'd prefer to just use it as-is.
The last time I did much work with PDF's, I was working directly with the dictionaries.  I
don't see a simple way of even getting to the Page dictionary in PDFbox.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to do this?

--
Worlds only All Electric F-250 truck! http://john.casadelgato.com/Electric-Vehicles/1995-Ford-F-250