pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Hewson <j...@jahewson.com>
Subject Re: Problem building the project
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 03:17:41 GMT

> On 24 Jan 2015, at 04:03, Stefan Falk <s.falk@student.tugraz.at> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> "mvn clean install" runs now through thanks to the advice of Tilman which he gave me
on stackoverflow.

> I still don't understand why Maven does not find my JCE files. I have installed not JDK7
and set JAVA_HOME = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_76" where inside and added the JCE files
to "\jdk1.7.0_76\lib\security".

> Anyway, Maven now runs through (see maven.log). Unfortunately I still have troubles building
the project in Eclipse. The error

> "Error(s) found in manifest configuration (org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.4.0:bundle:default-bundle:package)”

That’s from m2e.

> is still not gone in Eclipse and is accompanied by:
>
> "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.googlecode.maven-download-plugin:download-maven-plugin:1.2.1:wget
(execution: get-isartor, phase: generate-test-resources) pom.xml    /preflight”

Also m2e.

> and
>
> "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.codehaus.mojo:javacc-maven-plugin:2.6:javacc
(execution: javacc, phase: generate-sources)    pom.xml    /preflight”

Again, m2e.

> Besides that I get some warnings from "m2e" that the goal "process" is ignored in maven-remove-resources-plugin.

The above messages from m2e are all regarding *it’s own* configuration. I think this is
usually an XML dotfile which you can keep in your project root. But I’ve never used it,
so I can’t offer any more insight. It sounds like you should either disable or configure
m2e.

> I really have not idea what to do about this. The problem is that I don't have a lot
of experience with Maven and/or m2e.