pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Hans Scholte <scholt...@gmail.com>
Subject pagination
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 12:37:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm creating a new PDF based on two separate one's: the first one is a page
which I create with xsl-fo, the second of is an existing document.
I merge the two into a new document and set metadata found in the original
document into the new document.
When looking at the result with Acrobat XI the pagecount is ok but the
inputbox for "goto pagenumber" always shows a 1.

Suppose I have an original document of 5 pages, then the new pagecount is 6
but every pagenumber (in the inputbox) is 1
How can I correct this?

Regards,
Hans Scholte