pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Hewson <j...@jahewson.com>
Subject Re: merging docs with form fields and tags
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 00:36:45 GMT
You can unsubscribe at http://pdfbox.apache.org/mailinglists.html <http://pdfbox.apache.org/mailinglists.html>

-- John

> On 21 Jan 2015, at 12:15, Ray Morris <ray.morris.brisbane@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> I really want to be dropped from the pdfbox email list.
>
> Ray Morris
> ray.morris.brisbane@bigpond.com
>

> -----Original Message----- From: David Hill
> Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:32 AM
> To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
> Subject: merging docs with form fields and tags
>
> We are trying to merge multiple PDFs together and we are having issues with form fields
and tags vanishing. Tags and editable form fields will not exist in the output.

> This seems related to issues 1031 and 930.
>
> The problem seems to happen if the first document does not have fields or tags. In the
case where the first document does not have form fields the form fields for the second document
will be missing but all subsequent form fields seem to exist properly in the resulting document.
In the case where the first document does not have tags, all tags on all pages are missing
in the resulting document.

> This is a high priority for our current 508 compliance project, we may attempt to correct
the issue ourselves. Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be and where we might
start looking for a solution?

> Thanks!
>
> Dave Hill
> Lead Developer
> Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corp

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that
this e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and
with authority, states them to be the views of Iowa Student Loan.