pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Lorena Leishman <lorenaleish...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Download
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:18:30 GMT
I am developing something with Java. We are uploading data from a PDF to another PDF that contains
acroforms. So far I have only downloaded pdfbox-app-1.8.8.jar      From: Lorena Leishman <lorenaleishman@yahoo.com>
 To: "users@pdfbox.apache.org" <users@pdfbox.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 10:24 AM
 Subject: Download

Hi there,
I need to extract data from a pdf and update acroform fields in a different pdf.
I went to Apache PDFBox | Downloads but I don't know what exactly I need to download. Help
please?
|   |
| Apache PDFBox | DownloadsDownloads There are several ways you can obtain the PDFBox binaries
or sources: PDFBox 1.8.8 release Previous releases Latest source from version control Latest
development snapshot build  |
|  |
| View on pdfbox.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |