pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Type1Glyph2D No glyph for 41 (.notdef) in font Helvetica
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:45:39 GMT
Please upload a sample file somewhere and post the url

Tilman

Am 28.01.2015 um 10:37 schrieb "Andreas L├╝dtke":
> Hi,
>
> I'm using pdfbox 2.0.0 version trunk from yesterday and I get a lot of such warning messages
when I convert a pdf file to an image. The pdf file has NO embedded fonts.

> The resulting images are pretty empty beside some images and lines: no single character
is visible. I read somewhere that current versions of pdfbox 2.0.0 should handle these fonts
properly, but I can't confirm this. I use jdk 1.7.0_72 on windows 8.1 64bit.