pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Falk <s.f...@student.tugraz.at>
Subject Re: Problem building the project with Eclipse and m2e
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 20:18:54 GMT
Here is how I have done it:

Added the repository in the synchronized view:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox

 From the right-click context menu on the trunk folder: "Checkout as
Maven Project..."

That's it. I assume it is supposed to work on the fly without any
modifications to the pom.xml or something like that.

Best regards, Stefan

PS: Please tell me if you get the feeling that I am writing too many
Emails on this channel. I know there are many questions and I don't want
to spam your inbox!

official update site (|http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases|).

>> The auto-build option should be enabled by default but anyway this is enabled in
my Eclipse too.

>> If you check out the trunk, does it build without any further changes in the settings
or something?

>> I don't want to modify the pom.xml since I intend to stay in sync with all changes
that is going to be made in the trunk folder.

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Stefan
>>
>> On 2015-01-25 19:27, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:
>>> Hi Stefan
>>>
>>> I'm using Eclipse 4.4 and for Maven integration m2e 1.5.0. Normally I build from
the command line but doing it from Eclipse works too. I've enabled the Java Builder in the
Projects Properties in Eclipse to get an automatic rebuild whenever I do changes so errors
are reflected in the GUI directly.

>>> BR
>>> Maruan

project from command line and import the single projects manually?

is now a low priority and the eclipse problem is a high priority, please attach the current
log unless it's the same you attached to your SO post:

I found this:

plug-in <http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/>.

"Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" and points to this:
make me switch to a different tool, i.e. m2e is more part of the problem than part of the
solution.