pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Falk <s.f...@student.tugraz.at>
Subject Re: Problem building the project with Eclipse and m2e
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 19:21:35 GMT
I am using Eclipse Luna (v4.4) and I am using the latest version of m2e
using the official update site
(|http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases|).

The auto-build option should be enabled by default but anyway this is
enabled in my Eclipse too.

If you check out the trunk, does it build without any further changes in
the settings or something?

I don't want to modify the pom.xml since I intend to stay in sync with
all changes that is going to be made in the trunk folder.

Best regards,

Stefan

On 2015-01-25 19:27, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:
> Hi Stefan
>
> I'm using Eclipse 4.4 and for Maven integration m2e 1.5.0. Normally I build from the
command line but doing it from Eclipse works too. I've enabled the Java Builder in the Projects
Properties in Eclipse to get an automatic rebuild whenever I do changes so errors are reflected
in the GUI directly.

> BR
> Maruan
>

> Am 25.01.2015 um 16:37 schrieb Stefan Falk <s.falk@student.tugraz.at>:
>
>> That would be great!
>>
>> But don't you use a plugin for the project integration? Or do you build the project
from command line and import the single projects manually?

>> Best regards,
>> Stefan
>>
>> On 2015-01-25 16:34, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:
>>> Hi Stefan - I'm using Eclipse and Maven to build PDFBox - can send you my configuration
later today

>>> Maruan Sahyoun

a low priority and the eclipse problem is a high priority, please attach the current log unless
it's the same you attached to your SO post:

<http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/>.

execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" and points to this:
me switch to a different tool, i.e. m2e is more part of the problem than part of the solution.