pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Problem building the project with Eclipse and m2e
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:46:02 GMT
Am 24.01.2015 um 13:03 schrieb Stefan Falk:

> Isn't here anybody else who has built pdfbox in Eclipse?

to which should be added "with m2e". Assuming the JCE problem is now a
low priority and the eclipse problem is a high priority, please attach
the current log unless it's the same you attached to your SO post:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28087186/

Re m2e "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration", I
found this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6352208/how-to-solve-plugin-execution-not-covered-by-lifecycle-configuration-for-sprin

The best answer here was to introduce "<pluginManagement>" which is
already done.
*
*The 2nd best answer here was to switch to the Apache Eclipse plug-in
<http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/>.

The 3rd best answer mentions some background on your error message
"Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" and points to
this:
https://www.eclipse.org/m2e/documentation/m2e-execution-not-covered.html
although I guess it's complex stuff like this what would probably make
me switch to a different tool, i.e. m2e is more part of the problem than
part of the solution.

Tilman