pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Falk <s.f...@student.tugraz.at>
Subject Problem building the project
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:03:55 GMT
Hi!

"mvn clean install" runs now through thanks to the advice of Tilman
which he gave me on stackoverflow.

I still don't understand why Maven does not find my JCE files. I have
installed not JDK7 and set JAVA_HOME = "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_76" where inside and added the JCE files to
"\jdk1.7.0_76\lib\security".

Anyway, Maven now runs through (see maven.log). Unfortunately I still
have troubles building the project in Eclipse. The error

"Error(s) found in manifest configuration
(org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.4.0:bundle:default-bundle:package)"

is still not gone in Eclipse and is accompanied by:

"Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
com.googlecode.maven-download-plugin:download-maven-plugin:1.2.1:wget
(execution: get-isartor, phase: generate-test-resources) pom.xml
/preflight"

and

"Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.codehaus.mojo:javacc-maven-plugin:2.6:javacc (execution: javacc,
phase: generate-sources)    pom.xml    /preflight"

Besides that I get some warnings from "m2e" that the goal "process" is
ignored in maven-remove-resources-plugin.

I really have not idea what to do about this. The problem is that I
don't have a lot of experience with Maven and/or m2e.

Isn't here anybody else who has built pdfbox in Eclipse?

Best regards and thank you for all your help,

Stefan