pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Morin <mo...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: Error on PDDocument.load
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:14:35 GMT
I thought I was running java 7 but it's java 8... I tried with java 7
and it works. I do not need it to work with java 8, java 7 is ok for me.

Thanks for your help and for all your work.

Kevin

On 21/01/2015 11:54, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:
> Hi Kevin
>
> works for me - what's your Java Version?
>
> BR
> Maruan
>
> Am 21.01.2015 um 11:24 schrieb Kevin Morin <morin@codelutin.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> it does not work with PDFToImage either, I still get a blank image. Plus, I did not
set the nonSeq option however it seems to be using the non sequential parser. And I have the
following traces:
>> janv. 21, 2015 11:20:02 AM org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.NonSequentialPDFParser ch
>> eckXrefOffsets
>> GRAVE: Can't find the object 7 0 (origin offset 359138)
>> janv. 21, 2015 11:20:03 AM org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine opera
>> torException
>> GRAVE: Missing XObject: Im1
>>
>> BR
>>
>> Kevin
>>
>> On 21/01/2015 11:11, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:
>>> Hi Kevin,
>>>
>>> you can test with the PDFToImage command [1] available in from the pdfbox-app
[2] if the issue happens there. The source for PDFToImage is available in the tools section
of the SVN repo or online viewable [3].

>>> BR
>>> Maruan
>>>
>>> [1] https://pdfbox.apache.org/1.8/commandline.html#pdfToImage
>>> [2] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
>>> [3] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/tools/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/tools/PDFToImage.java?view=markup

running my app on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and it does not work (white page). Could
send me the code or a jar to test on this server to check if it does not come from my code?

XObject: