pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Morin <mo...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: Error on PDDocument.load
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:24:46 GMT
Hi,

it does not work with PDFToImage either, I still get a blank image.
Plus, I did not set the nonSeq option however it seems to be using the
non sequential parser. And I have the following traces:
janv. 21, 2015 11:20:02 AM
org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.NonSequentialPDFParser ch
eckXrefOffsets
GRAVE: Can't find the object 7 0 (origin offset 359138)
janv. 21, 2015 11:20:03 AM
org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine opera
torException
GRAVE: Missing XObject: Im1

BR

Kevin

On 21/01/2015 11:11, Maruan Sahyoun wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> you can test with the PDFToImage command [1] available in from the pdfbox-app [2] if
the issue happens there. The source for PDFToImage is available in the tools section of the
SVN repo or online viewable [3].

> BR
> Maruan
>
> [1] https://pdfbox.apache.org/1.8/commandline.html#pdfToImage
> [2] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
> [3] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/tools/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/tools/PDFToImage.java?view=markup
>
> Am 21.01.2015 um 11:00 schrieb Kevin Morin <morin@codelutin.com>:
>
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> I am using the latest snapshot available on the maven repository. And I am running
my app on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard and it does not work (white page). Could send me
the code or a jar to test on this server to check if it does not come from my code?