pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDFBox: Problem with converting pdf page into image
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:23:07 GMT
Hi,

The 1.8 versions have trouble rendering some fonts. The unreleased 2.0
version doesn't. The best would be to upload your PDF somewhere.

If the barcode is in the PDF as text (and not as an image) it may be
possible to extract its value without rendering, with
PDFTextStripperByArea, if you know where the barcode will be.

Tilman