pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Download
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 18:32:28 GMT
Hi,
This depends what you want to do. Work from the command line or develop
something with java? In most cases, pdfbox-app is all you need (plus
levigo jar and jai_imageio.jar)
Tilman

Am 07.01.2015 um 17:24 schrieb Lorena Leishman:
> Hi there,
> I need to extract data from a pdf and update acroform fields in a different pdf.
> I went to Apache PDFBox | Downloads but I don't know what exactly I need to download.
Help please?
> |   |
> | Apache PDFBox | DownloadsDownloads There are several ways you can obtain the PDFBox
binaries or sources: PDFBox 1.8.8 release Previous releases Latest source from version control
Latest development snapshot build  |