pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to draw duplicate data using PDFBox
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 21:35:02 GMT
I was afraid that you would ask that, because I've never used it for
creating, only had to do with it when rendering :-(

You could get the SuperimposePage.java example in the source download
(which uses Layerutility), or this posting by "mkl":
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26256546/how-to-insert-an-pdpage-within-another-pdpage-with-pdfbox

While none of the two will directly do what you need, they should tell
you the general direction to go, i.e. that you'd understand what a
content stream is, and how to fill it, and what an XForm is.

I suggest you start with something very small and non confidential and
post the code if it doesn't work properly.

Tilman